Saturday, July 18, 2009

Teaching Early Morning Seminary

For 2 1/2 of the past 3 1/2 years, I (Greg) have taught early morning seminary. This past school year, 2008-2009, was an exceptionally fun class. I loved going to seminary every day to teach these great kids. This year we learned of the Savior Jesus Christ by studying the New Testament. This fall will be really fun because Karen is also going to teach early morning seminary. She is going to teach the older kids (juniors and seniors -- including Courtney) and I will teach the younger kids, including Jake. My studious students are in the above picture starting on the front left: Colten Richards, Austin Cline, Matt Hibbard, Jordan Davis. In the back row starting on the far left: Abby Farber, Scott Nelson, Skyler Young, and Tim Smithson.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun seminary class. I must be GETTING old! I don't remember very many of these kids but my friend Katie Kerns/Farber has a daughter, Abby in there. AMAZING!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete